From ERCIM Working Group on Many-Valued Logics
Revision as of 14:11, 20 March 2018 by Cnoguera
Institute of Computer Science
Institute of Logic and Computation
Vienna University of Technology
- Algebraic proof theory: hypersequents and hypercompletions (with N. Galatos and K. Terui). Annals of Pure and Applied Logic 168(3):693-737, 2017.
- Proof Search and Co-NP Completeness for Many-Valued Logics (with M. Bongini and F. Montagna). Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 292:130-149, 2016.
- Uniform proofs of standard completeness for extensions of first-order MTL (with P. Baldi). Theoretical Computer Science 603:43-57, 2015.
- Algebraic proof theory for substructural logics: cut-elimination and completions (with N. Galatos and K. Terui). Annals of Pure and Applied Logic 163(3):266-290, 2012.
- Analytic Calculi for Monoidal T-norm Based Logic (with M. Baaz and F. Montagna). Fundamenta Informaticae 59(4):315-332, 2004.