From ERCIM Working Group on Many-Valued Logics
Revision as of 14:23, 20 March 2018 by Cnoguera
Institute for Research and Applications of Fuzzy Modeling
University of Ostrava
30. dubna 22, 701 03 Ostrava 1, Czech Republic
- Introduction to Mathematical Fuzzy Logic (with P. Cintula and P. Hájek). In P. Cintula, P. Hájek, C. Noguera, editors, Handbook of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic - Volume 1, volume 37 of Studies in Logic, Mathematical Logic and Foundations. Pp. 1-101, London: College Publication, 2011.
- Relational compositions in Fuzzy Class Theory (with M. Daňková). Fuzzy Sets and Systems 160(8): 1005-1036 (2009).
- Relations in Fuzzy Class Theory: Initial steps (with P. Cintula and U. Bodenhofer). Fuzzy Sets and Systems 159 (2008) 1729-1772.
- Fuzzy Class Theory (with P. Cintula). Fuzzy Sets and Systems 154 (2005) 34-55.