Revision as of 14:22, 20 March 2018 by Cnoguera (Created page with "===Affiliation=== Institute of Logic and Computation University of Milan [http://marra.di.unimi.it/ Personal webpage] ===Selected publications=== <ul> <li>Generalised stat...")
Institute of Logic and Computation
University of Milan
- Generalised states: a multi-sorted algebraic approach to probability (with T. Kroupa). Soft Computing 21(1):57-67, 2017.
- The logical content of triangular bases of fuzzy sets in Łukasiewicz infinite-valued logic (with P. Codara and O.M. D'Antona). Fuzzy Sets and Systems 247:38-50, 2014.
- Duality, projectivity, and unification in Łukasiewicz logic and MV-algebras (with L. Spada). Annals of Pure and Applied Logic 164(3):192-210, 2013.
- The Dual Adjunction between MV-algebras and Tychonoff Spaces (with L. Spada). Studia Logica 100(1-2):253-278, 2012.
- Gödel algebras free over finite distributive lattices. (with A. Aguzzoli and B. Gerla). Annals of Pure and Applied Logic 155(3):183-193, 2008.