From ERCIM Working Group on Many-Valued Logics
Meetings about Many-valued logics and related topics.
- LAMAS 2015: Workshop on Logical Aspects of Multi-Agent Systems, Istanbul, 4-5 May 2015.
- ISMVL 2015: 45th IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 18 - 20 May 2015.
- Logica 2015: Any topic on Logic, except those focused on specialized technical applications. Hejnice Monastery, Hejnice, Czech Republic, 15 - 19 June 2015.
- TACL 2015: Topology, Algebra, and Categories in Logic 2015. School: Campus of Salerno, Fisciano 15 - 19 June 2015. Conference: Ischia, Italy, 21 - 26 June 2015.
- Trends in Logic XV: Logics for Social Behaviour. Delft University of Technology Delft, The Netherlands, 29 June - 3 July 2015.
- IFSA/EUSFLAT 2015: 16th World Congress of the International Fuzzy Systems Association (IFSA) and 9th Conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT). Gijón, Spain, 30 June - 3 July 2015.
- LICS 2015: Thirtieth annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science. Kyoto, Japan, 6 - 10 July 2015.
- WoLLIC 2015: 22nd Workshop on Logic, Language, Information and Computation. Bloomington, Indiana, USA, 20 - 23 July 2015.
- WL4AI 2015: IJCAI-2015 Workshop WL4AI'15. Weighted Logics for AI: logic, uncertain beliefs, preferences, partial truth. Buenos Aires, Argentina, 25 - 27 July 2015.
- FUZZ-IEEE 2015: IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, with a Special Session on Recent trends in many-valued logic and fuzziness. Istanbul, Turkey, 2 - 5 August 2015.
- CLMPS 2015: 15th Congress on Logic, Methodology, and Philosophy of Science CLMPS, co-located with Logic Colloquium. Helsinki, Finland, 3 - 8 August 2015.
- Tableaux 2015: The 23rd International Conference on Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods. Wroclaw, Poland, 21 - 24 September 2015.
- TbiLLC 2015: Eleventh International Tbilisi Symposium on Language, Logic and Computation. Tbilisi, Georgia, 21 - 25 September 2015.
- 7th Conference on Non-Classical Logic: Non-Classical Logic. Theory and Applications. Torun, Poland, 24- 26 September 2015.
- LORI 2015: The fifth international conference on Logic, Rationality and Interaction. Taipei, Taiwan, 28 - 30 October 2015.
- LPAR-20: 20th International Conference on Logic for Programming Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning. University of the Pacific, Suva, Fiji, 24 - 28 November 2015.
- LFCS 2016: Logical Foundations of Computer Science 2016. Deerfield Beach, Florida, USA, 4 - 7 January 2016.
- LNAT 3: The semantics and pragmatics of logical constants. Brussels, 5 - 6 February 2015.
- BLAST 2015: 6th BLAST conference focusing on Boolean Algebras, Lattices, Algebraic Logic, Quantum Logic, Universal Algebra, Set Theory, Set-theoretic Topology and Point-free Topology. Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA, 5 - 9 January 2015.
- Workshop on Vagueness via non-classical logics: Sydney, Australia, 17 - 19 December 2014.
- AsubL5: Algebra and Substructural Logics is a workshop on algebraic structures related to substructural logic. La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia, 13 - 16 December 2014.
- Beyond True and False: Logic, Algebra and Topology. Florence, Italy, 3 - 5 December 2014. Kick-off meeting of the ERCIM ManyVal working group.
- ISRALOG'14: Israeli Workshop on Non-Classical Logics and Their Applications. Haifa, Israel, 29 September - 1 October 2014.
- IEEE IS'14: IEEE Intelligent Systems IS'14. Warsaw, Poland, 24 - 26 September 2014.
- JELIA 2014: 14th European Conference on Logics in Artificial Intelligence. Madeira Island, Portugal, 24 - 26 September 2014.
- FedCSIC 2014: Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems. Warsaw, Poland, 7 - 10 September 2014.
- WoLLIC 2014: 21st Workshop on Logic, Language, Information and Computation. Valparaíso, Chile, 1 - 4 September 2014.
- ESSLLI 2014: 26th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information. Tübingen, Germany, 11 - 22 August 2014, with the course Gentle introduction to Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- PRUV 2014: First International Workshop on Logics for Reasoning about Preferences, Uncertainty and Vagueness. Vienna, Austria, 23 - 24 July 2014.
- LATD 2014: Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees 2014. Vienna, Austria, 16 - 19 July 2014.
- IPMU 2014: 15th International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems Conference. Montpellier, France, 15 - 19 July 2014.
- Trends in Logic XIV: The Road Less Travelled, Off-stream applications of formal methods. University of Ghent, Belgium, 8 - 11 July 2014.
- Trends in Logic XIII: Gentzen's and Jaśkowski's heritage; 80 years of Natural Deduction and Sequent Calculi. University of Lodz, Poland, 2 - 5 July 2014.
- AAA88: AAA88 Workshop on General Algebra. Warsaw, Poland, 19 - 22 June 2014.
- Logica 2014: Any topic on Logic, except those focused on specialized technical applications. Hejnice Monastery, Hejnice, Czech Republic, 16 - 20 June 2014.
- ICAISC 2014: 13th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing, Zakopane, Poland, 1 - 5 June 2014.
- ISMVL 2014: 44th IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Bremen, Germany, 19 - 21 May 2014.
- EBL 2014: 17th Brazilian Logic Conference. Petropolis, Brazil, 7-11 April 2014.
- IMI AJD: Applications of Algebra XVIII. Zakopane, Poland, 10 - 16 March 2014.
- FoIKS 2014: Eighth International Symposium on Foundations of Information and Knowledge Systems. Bordeaux, France, 3 - 7 March 2014.
- 35th Linz Seminar on Fuzzy Set Theory: Linz, Austria, 18 - 22 February 2014. Topic: Graded Logical Approaches and their Applications.
- ESTYLF 2014: Spanish Congress of Fuzzy Logic and Technology. Zaragoza, Spain, 5 - 7 February 2014.
- FSTA 2014: Twelfth International Conference on Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications. Liptovský Ján, Slovakia, 26 - 31 January 2014.