Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Serge Demeyer (FWO - Universiteit Antwerpen, Belgium)
- Laurence Duchien (INRIA Lille - Nord Europe, France)
- Martin Grosse-Rhode (Fraunhofer - ISST, Germany)
- Jacques Klein (FNR -Université de Luxemborug, Luxemburg)
- Paul Klint (CWI, The Netherlands)
- Michele Lanza (SARIT - University of Lugano, Switzerland)
- Tom Mens (FNRS - Université de Mons, Belgium)
The following ERCIM institutes are currently involved in our WG:
- CCLRC - Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (UK)
- CWI (The Netherlands)
- FNR: the University of Luxembourg is member of our WG.
- FWO and F.R.S.-FNRS: various Belgian universiteis are involved in our WG.
- INRIA: various French INRIA institutes are involved in our WG.
- SARIT: various Swiss universities are involved in our WG.
- SpaRCIM: various Spanish universities are involved in our WG.
Other Academic Partners
The institutes and organisations (academic and industrial) participating in the WG can be found via this link: 
(this link points to the old WG webpages, it will be moved to this Wiki in due time)
Currently, we have the following industry members:
- SIG, The Netherlands
- SIRRIS, Belgium
- ATX Software, UK and Portugal
- IMEC, Belgium
- Obeo, France
To be completed. The current list of users of this Wiki is available here: 
If you appear in that list, you can add yourself to this page, and create your own user page. If not, you should ask Tom Mens for a login