- Serge Demeyer (FWO - Universiteit Antwerpen, Belgium)
- Laurence Duchien (INRIA Lille - Nord Europe, France)
- Martin Grosse-Rhode (Fraunhofer - ISST, Germany)
- Jacques Klein (FNR -Université de Luxemborug, Luxemburg)
- Paul Klint (CWI, The Netherlands)
- Michele Lanza (SARIT - University of Lugano, Switzerland)
- Tom Mens (FNRS - Université de Mons, Belgium)
The following ERCIM institutes are currently involved in our WG:
- CCLRC - Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (UK)
- CWI (The Netherlands)
- FNR: the University of Luxembourg is member of our WG.
- FWO-Vlaanderen and F.R.S.-FNRS: various Belgian universities are involved in our WG.
- INRIA: various French INRIA institutes are involved in our WG.
- SARIT: various Swiss universities are involved in our WG.
- SpaRCIM: various Spanish universities are involved in our WG.
Other Academic Partners
This list is incomplete! If your institute does not appear here and you want it to be added, contact the manager of the working group.
Currently, we have the following industry members:
- SAP AG, SAP Research, Germany
- SIG, The Netherlands
- SIRRIS, Belgium
- ATX Software, UK and Portugal
- IMEC, Belgium
- Obeo, France
To be completed. The current list of users of this Wiki is available here: 
If you appear in that list, you can add yourself to this page, and create your own user page. If not, you should ask Tom Mens for a login