- Anthony Cleve, WG co-chair (ERCIM Postdoc Fellow, INRIA - Lille, France)
- Serge Demeyer (FWO - Universiteit Antwerpen, Belgium)
- Laurence Duchien (INRIA Lille - Nord Europe, France)
- Martin Grosse-Rhode (Fraunhofer - ISST, Germany)
- Jacques Klein (FNR -Université de Luxembourg, Luxemburg)
- Paul Klint (CWI, The Netherlands)
- Michele Lanza (SARIT - University of Lugano, Switzerland)
- Tom Mens, WG chair (FNRS - Université de Mons, Belgium)
The following ERCIM institutes are currently involved in our WG:
- CCLRC - Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (UK)
- CWI (The Netherlands)
- FNR: the University of Luxembourg is member of our WG.
- FWO-Vlaanderen and F.R.S.-FNRS: various Belgian universities are involved in our WG.
- INRIA: various French INRIA institutes are involved in our WG.
- SARIT: various Swiss universities are involved in our WG.
- SpaRCIM: various Spanish universities are involved in our WG.
Other Academic Partners
- Simula Research Laboratory
- The Open University
- LERO The Irish Software Engineering Research Center
- Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria
This list is incomplete! If your institute does not appear here and you want it to be added, contact the manager of the working group.
Currently, we have the following industry members:
- SAP AG, SAP Research, Germany
- SIG, The Netherlands
- SIRRIS, Belgium
- ATX Software, UK and Portugal
- IMEC, Belgium
- Obeo, France
To be completed. The current list of users of this Wiki is available here: 
If you want to be a member of the WG but you do not appear in that list, you should contact the WG chair.
European Academic Members
- Arcelli Francesca
- Bezivin Jean
- Bottoni Paolo
- Demeyer Serge (DBLP)
- Deridder Dirk (DBLP)
- Di Penta Massimiliano
- Ducasse Stephane (DBLP)
- Duchien Laurence
- Engels Gregor
- Janssens Dirk
- Jazayeri Mehdi
- Jézéquel Jean-Marc
- Marinescu Radu
- Mens Tom (DBLP)
- Mens Kim (DBLP)
- Mittermeir Roland
- Moha Naouel (DBLP)
- Moonen Leon (DBLP)
- Muccini Henry (DBLP)
- Power James
Non-European Academic Members
- April Alain, Canada
- Antoniol Giuliano, Canada
- Constantinides Constantinos, Canada
- Godfrey Michael, Canada
- Madhavji Nazim H.
- Marcus Andrian, Michigan, USA
- Muller Hausi A.
- Notkin David, Seattle, USA
- Rajlich Vaclav, Michigan, USA
- Tahvildari Ladan, Canada
- Tamai Tetsuo, Japan