Our Working Group believes that the best way to build stronger links between the ERCIM institutes is through interchange and mobility of researchers.
We strongly encourage your computer scientists to apply to the ERCIM Fellowship Programme in one of the following topics:
- Software re-engineering and quality improvement
- Software evolution in "emerging" paradigms (model-driven, aspect-oriented, service-oriented, open source, etc.)
- Software evolution for embedded and real-time systems
- Empirical studies and theories of software evolution
- Dynamic adaptation, composition and reconfiguration of software and services
Anthony Cleve has been awarded an ERCIM Fellowship for the period December 2009 to November 2010.
During his Fellowship, he will be working on the topic of software evolution at INRIA, Lille, France.
Maja D'Hondt has been awarded an ERCIM Fellowship for the period October 2005 to March 2007. During her Fellowship, she will be working on the topic of software evolution at the following two ERCIM institutes: INRIA-Futurs, Lille, France, from October 1, 2005 to June 30, 2006; CWI, The Netherlands, from July 1, 2006 to December 31, 2007.
Ellen Van Paesschen has been awarded an ERCIM Fellowship for the period January 2007 to June 2008. During her Fellowship, she will be working on the topic of software evolution at the following two ERCIM institutes: INRIA-Futurs, Lille, France, from January 1, 2007 to September 30, 2007; CWI, The Netherlands, from October 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008.
Other research visits
- Serge Demeyer (The University of Antwerp, Belgium) will do a sabbatical in the University of Zurich (Switzerland) from August 1, 2009 to December 31, 2010.
- Juan Fernandez-Ramil (The Open University, UK) performed a postdoctoral research visit to the University of Mons (Belgium) from January 1, 2008 to December 31, 2008.
Talks and seminars
Patrick Heymans, Cross-checking disambiguated product line variability models, Invited talk given at SVPP08, Brussels, Belgium, August 8th, 2008
A. Cleve. Co-evolution of databases and programs, November 2008. Invited talk given at the IPA Fall Days, Nunspeet, The Netherlands.
A. Cleve. A co-transformational approach to database applications evolution, October 2008. Talk given at the Dutch-Belgian Database Day 2008 (DBDBD’08), Namur, Belgium.
A. Cleve. Data reverse engineering using system dependency graphs, May 2008. Talk given at the FNRS Contact Group on Fundamental Computer Science - Fundamental Aspects of Sofware Evolution.
A. Cleve and J.-L. Hainaut. Dynamic analysis of sql statements for reverse engineering data-intensive applications, December 2008. Talk given at the 7th BElgian-NEtherlands software eVOLution workshop (BENEVOL 2008), Eindhoven, The Netherlands.