Our Working Group believes that the best way to build stronger links between the ERCIM institutes is through interchange and mobility of researchers.
We strongly encourage your computer scientists to apply to the ERCIM Fellowship Programme in one of the following topics:
- Software re-engineering and quality improvement
- Software evolution in "emerging" paradigms (model-driven, aspect-oriented, service-oriented, open source, etc.)
- Software evolution for embedded and real-time systems
- Empirical studies and theories of software evolution
- Dynamic adaptation, composition and reconfiguration of software and services
Maja D'Hondt has been awarded an ERCIM Fellowship for the period October 2005 to March 2007. During her Fellowship, she will be working on the topic of software evolution at the following two ERCIM institutes: INRIA-Futurs, Lille, France, from October 1, 2005 to June 30, 2006; CWI, The Netherlands, from July 1, 2006 to December 31, 2007.
Ellen Van Paesschen has been awarded an ERCIM Fellowship for the period January 2007 to June 2008. During her Fellowship, she will be working on the topic of software evolution at the following two ERCIM institutes: INRIA-Futurs, Lille, France, from January 1, 2007 to September 30, 2007; CWI, The Netherlands, from October 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008.
Other research visits
- Juan Fernandez-Ramil (The Open University, UK) performed a postdoctoral research visit to the University of Mons (Belgium) from January 1, 2008 to December 31, 2008.