Fifth ERCIM Workshop on eMobility
June 14, 2011 - Vilanova i la Geltrú, Catalonia, Spain
in conjunction with WWIC 2011
09:00 - 09:10 Welcome
09:10 - 10:00 Keynote by Erol Gelenbe
- "Opportunistic Computation and its Performance"
10:00 - 11:00 Session 1: "Techniques and applications for location-based networking"
- "Inquiry-based Bluetooth Parameters for Indoor Localisation - an experimental study"
- "Automated Merging in a Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control (CACC) System"
11:00 - 11:30 Coffee break
11:30 - 12:30 Session 2: "User feedback"
- "Leveraging Process Models to Optimize Content Placement - An Active Replication Strategy for Smart Products"
- "A Dynamic Pricing and Admission Control Scheme for Heterogeneous Services in Mobile WiMAX Systems"
12:30 - 13:30 Session 3: "Mobility"
- "On the efficiency of a dedicated LMA for multicast traffic distribution in PMIPv6 domains"
- "A Selective Neighbor Caching Approach for Supporting Mobility in Publish/Subscribe Networks"
13:30 - 15:00 Lunch
15:00 - 17:00 Working Group meeting / session
The proceedings of the workshop may be downloaded in PDF format.
A printed version is also available (ISBN: 978-84-920140-3-3).
The CfP of the workshop is still available here.
Scientists interested in joining the eMobility Working Group should contact the Working Group coordinator.
eMobility WG coordinator
University of Bern