Difference between revisions of "Joint ERCIM eMobility and MobiSense Workshop"
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
The CfP of the workshop is still available [[
The CfP of the workshop is still available [[CfP Joint ERCIM eMobility and MobiSense Workshop | here]].
Revision as of 10:31, 30 May 2012
collocated with the International Conference on Wired/Wireless Internet Communications (WWIC’12)
June 8, 2012, Island of Santorini, Greece
09.00 – 11.30: Invited session
- Delay- and Disruption-Tolerant Networks (DTNs): Scenarios, Applications & Protocols (shared with WWIC) (Main Conference Hall)
11.30 – 12.00: Coffee break
12.00 – 12.05: Welcome (Consultation Room)
12.05 – 13.00: Keynote talk:
- Resilient Distributed Consensus, Nitin Vaidya (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
13.00 – 14.00: Technical session 1: Routing
- OptiPath: Optimal Route Selection Based on Location Data Collected from Smartphones, Konstantinos Kalampokis, Dimitrios Kalyvas, Giannis Latifis and Vasilios A. Siris (Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece)
- DYMO Routing Protocol with Knowledge of Nodes' Position, Enrica Zola and Francisco Barcelo-Arroyo (Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain)
- Evaluating the Impact of Transmission Power on Selecting Tall Vehicles as Best Next Communication Hop, Yu Qiao, Wouter Klein Wolterink, Georgios Karagiannis and Geert Heijenk (University of Twente, The Netherlands)
14.00 – 15.00: lunch
15.00 – 16.30: Technical session 2: Mobility
- Topology Control and Mobility Strategy for UAV Ad-hoc Networks: A Survey, Zhongliang Zhao and Torsten Braun (University of Bern, Switzerland)
- Performance Assessment of Multi-Operator CoMP in Infrastructure-Shared LTE Networks, Remco Litjens, Haibin Zhang, Ljupco Jorguseski (TNO ICT, The Netherlands), Bedilu Adela (TU/e, The Netherlands) and Erik Fledderus (TNO ICT, The Netherlands)
- Modeling and Evaluation of LTE in Intelligent Transportation Systems, Konstantinos Trichias, Hans van den Berg (TNO ICT, The Netherlands), Geert Heijenk (University of Twente, The Netherlands), Jan De Jongh and Remco Litjens (TNO ICT, The Netherlands)
- Adaptive Energy-Efficient Multi-Tier Location Management in Interworked WLAN and Cellular Network, Yun Won Chung (Soongsil University, Korea)
- Experimental Analysis of QoS Provisioning for VideoTraffic in Heterogeneous Networks, Rossitza Goleva, Seferin Mirtchev, Dimitar Atamian (Technical University Sofia, Bulgaria), Desislava Dimitrova (University of Bern, Switzerland) and Oleg Asenov (Computer Systems and Technologies University of Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria)
- 16.30: Closing
The proceedings of the workshop may be downloaded in PDF format (ISBN: 978-3-9522719-5-7).
The CfP of the workshop is still available here.
Scientists interested in joining the eMobility Working Group should contact the Working Group coordinator.
eMobility WG coordinator
University of Bern