Second Joint ERCIM eMobility and MobiSense Workshop
collocated with the International Conference on Wired/Wireless Internet Communications (WWIC’13)
June 4, 2013, St. Petersburg, Russia
30 min per talk incl. questions.
10.00 Keynote talk
- What You Pay Is What You Get - Economics of Quality of Experience in Fixed and Mobile Telecommunications, Peter Reichel (Telecom Bretagne, France)
11.00 Session Localisation
- Using Floor Plan to Calibrate Sensor Drift Error for Indoor Localization, Kun-chan Lan, Wen Yuah Shih (National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan)
- Linux-based Measuring Platform for Time-Based Location Observables in IEEE 802.11 Networks, Israel Martin-Escalona, Francisco Barcelo-Arroyo, Enrica Zola (Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain)
- Active vs Passive localisation strategies, Desislava C. Dimitrova (University of Bern, Switzerland) (invited talk)
- Mobility patterns: implications on network parameters and handover, Enrica Zola (Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain) (invited talk)
14.00 Session Wireless Sensor Networks
- A framework towards adaptable and delegated end-to-end transport-layer security for Internet-integrated Wireless Sensor Networks, Jorge Granjal, Edmundo Monteiro, Jorge Sá Silva (University of Coimbra, Portugal)
- Middleware Group Communication Mechanisms in M2M environments, André Riker, Marilia Curado, Edmundo Monteiro (University of Coimbra, Portugal)
- TR-MAC: An Energy-Efficient MAC Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks Exploiting Noise-based Transmitted Reference Modulation, Sarwar Morshed, Geert Heijenk (University of Twente, The Netherlands)
- Mobility2.0: Co-operative ITS Systems for Enhanced Electric Vehicle Mobility, Geert Heijenk (University of Twente, The Netherlands) (invited talk)
The proceedings of the workshop may be downloaded in PDF format (ISBN: tba).
The CfP of the workshop is still available here.
Scientists interested in joining the eMobility Working Group should contact the Working Group coordinator.
eMobility WG coordinator
University of Bern