The third annual meeting of the MLQA working group took place on September 5, 2011 in Aachen - colocated with CONCUR and QEST. The event consisted of a number of invited talks, a poster session and a business meeting.
The abstracts and the presentations of the talks in MLQA 2011 are available, please click on the titles below.
Sept. 5, 2011
- 09:30 - 09:45 Opening
- 09:45 - 10:30 J.Y. Le Boudec, ODEs and discrete simulation
- 10:30 - 11:00 Cofee Break
- 11:00 - 11:45 J. Hillston, Stochastic process algebras and ODEs
- 11:45 - 12:30 L. Bortolussi, On the Relationship between ODE, Simulation and Stochastic Process Algebras
- 12:30 - 14:00 Lunch & poster session
- 14:00 - 14:45 V. Wolf, Stochastic Hybrid Analysis of Markov Population Models
- 14:45 - 15:30 J. Desharnais, Approximation of continuous space systems and associated metrics and logics
- 15:30 - 16:00 Cofee Break
- 16:00 - 17:00 MLQA business meeting
- 17:00 - 18:00 Thematic Small Working Group: Hidden Markov Chains and the languages/logics. Convened by Flemming Nielson